Thursday, June 11, 2009

Off we go...

And so it begins...the world of blogging. I was recently Tagged...as in tag your it...by my friend Lisa in her blog. Instructions...tag 5 friends you think should start a blog. And since I am such a rule follower, here we be. That and the fact that we are in golf season, meaning that I am now a golf pro's widow. Now, for those of you who are thinking you are reading the blog of some famous, golf playing, seen on tv, Tiger Woods wife...sorry to disappoint. My husband is the other golf pro, the one that runs a golf course/country club, teaches lessons, runs tournaments, business type golf pro. So traditionally from April to October he sees the lesson tee and pro shop WAY more than the inside of our home. Thus, I have some time on my hands and thought "huh. great day to start a blog."

As we progress I certainly hope to make this place a little prettier and eye catching but hey, it's only day one. So here is to day one, post one and more to come. As my 3 year old niece says...(we will have more stories from her I am sure)...DIT.

That is what she says when you clink glasses instead of cheers. Why? We have no idea, but aren't going to argue with a 3 year old.

1 comment:

  1. Gah! I love the blog! And I am so excited to have a real life friend in the blogosphere. Welcome!

    ReplyDelete