Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Brave Man

Friday afternoon I was working away in my office, minding my own business when this smacks into my window:Now let me inform you all that I work on the 29th floor. This modern day crazy man is washing my window and I am sure getting paid a hefty sum as he is dangling 29 stories above pavement...defying gravity by a ROPE. Not a bungee cord, not a steel wire...a rope. Similar to the rope in the back of my husband's truck that he uses to hold down a mattress, granted this one is a smidge thicker, but none the less a rope. Basically he sitting on a wooden swing, just large enough for his bum. There is a painter's bucket of soap water attached to the wooden swing and attached to his harness is a suction cup on steroids that he smacks against the window as he moves from side to side cleaning away. Needless to say for the 3 minutes he was suspended outside my window, no work was accomplished. Brave man...interesting career choice...thanks for the sparkling view.

No comments:

Post a Comment